Sitka Womens Standard fit organic t-shirts are designed as a comfortable, durable, versatile uniform staple. They can be worn alone, as an under garment, layered for extra comfort or warmth, and just about everything in between.
• Cotton 9oz jersey knit. This premium quality, pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric is exceptionally comfortable, fits the body well and is milled in Canada.
• Flat lock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
• United We Stand artwork screen printed at center chest. Artist: Kayoko Kawano.
• Screen printed back neck label for comfort.
• Water based screen printing ink to reduce impact of harmful chemicals being released into waste water and the environment.
• Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use, repair, re-purpose.
• Made in Canada.
• Our Sitka Standard Women's t-shirt fit: a relaxed "boyfriend" fit with straight hem.
• If you want a snug fit, we suggest ordering one size smaller than your normal size.
• See our complete fit guide for detailed Sitka Standard measurements.
Meet the Maker
Made at WS & co factory in Ontario Canada.